Coffee Today

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Surprised To Know The Price Of This Handbag one crore 44 lakhs rupees.

You Will Be Surprised To Know The Price Of This Handbag
credit: social media
One can buy a new house, a brand new car or even can travel the whole world at the price of this handbag. You have seen so many kinds of handbags till now. But you have never seen this kind of handbag. The handbag that you see above is such an expensive handbag. You can be shocked to hear its price. Yes, this handbag's auction has taken place not in one thousand-two thousand rupees but in whole one crore 44 lakhs rupees.
credit: social media
This bag is of Hermes Birkin, one of the world's most expensive handbags, sold through auction. This special bag is named The 2015 Himalaya Nilotices Crocodyl Burkin 35. The potential cost of this bag from the auction house Christie was kept from $ 88793 to $ 114162.
credit: social media
Let you know that the record of the most expensive handbags is also registered with this company. In 2018, The Matt Himalayan Nilotics Crocodile Briquin 35, a handbag, was sold for $ 300322.
credit: social media
Interestingly, people from 41 countries participated in the auction to buy this world's most expensive handbag. There were more women in it.
credit: social media
The name of this handbag has been named after the famous actor and singer Jane Barkin and now it has become a brand that is very popular among Hollywood women stars.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys you know what ...
    My mother was overweight, in September 2018 she was hospitalized for Type 2 diabetes problems,
    Hypertension, Liver and gallbladder disease, is when the problem began to worry me too much, to the point that I spent around 5 months looking for solutions on the internet, I spent more than 3,000 dollars in consultations and products on "secret diets" that only made me lose my time and make me feel depressed, at this point an old friend of the school (Mike) who knew about my mother's situation made me a recommendation, I told him that I had already tried everything and there was not much progress, and he said "listen Nelson , you have nothing to lose ... just try it "and that's how it was a special solution that only consisted of making a change of habit and implementing 2 super easy steps for all people. In 2 months my mother lost 84lbs and nobody could believe it, it was so simple and everyone ignored it, modern medicine does not want us to know the information because that way they can take our money. Since then I share the free video that explains how to do it! because I don't want anyone else to have a similar situation. Don't thank me, I feel good just sharing it ... Watch the video with your own eyes -- > http://bit.ly/The1CinderellaSolution

    ReplyDelete