Coffee Today

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Panipat: Arjun Kapoor

Panipat: Arjun Kapoor Looks Brilliant as the Fierce Maratha Warrior Sadashiv Rao Bhau (View Pic)
Arjun Kapoor is gearing up for his first historical saga, Panipat and his first look from the same is out finally. The Mubarakan actor plays the fierce Maratha warrior, Sadashiv Rao Bhau in this Ashutosh Gowariker directorial and his first look as same is quite intriguing. While his good friend, Ranveer Singh has attempted a similar character in the same genre before, Arjun is determined to give his own spin and we are quite convinced by it. 
After unveiling Sanjay Dutt's look as Ahmad Shah Abdali and later it was time to meet Arjun's Bhau and we must say, the long wait was worth it. Speaking about his transformation for the same, Kapoor in his earlier conversation said, "I've lost all the excess weight. I'm shooting a film where I'm bald and my director is happy with the way I'm looking. I believe I look like a warrior. There's a certain physicality that the role needed. I was able to achieve that."
Check Out Arjun Kapoor's first look from Panipat

Arjun Kapoor is looking forward to his box office battle with Kartik Aaryan's Pati Patni aur Woh on December 6. Panipat will narrate the tale of the third Battle of Panipat fought between the Maratha Empire and the Durrani Empire in 1761.

No comments:

Post a Comment